Monday, February 9, 2009

'Eggplant Couple' by Amy Stewart--SOLD


This is one of those paintings that turned out exactly the way I wanted it to. Usually when I start I have no idea what I'm going to end up with, but in this case, it just all came together. Wish that happened more often!

OK, the details:

6 x 6 inch oil on board. This is a nice 1/2 inch thick board with grooves in the back so that you can hang it up without framing it if you'd like to. If you're interested in buying it, just post a comment and be sure to include a way to contact you, or e-mail me directly at amy at amy stewart dot com. You can pay by PayPal/credit card, check, or money order. Shipping is $5 within the United States. International shipping runs $10-$15 depending on the country--please ask.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love it! Nice work. What else can you do, for goodness sake?!
    Sharon Letts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I think your painting is radiant! ~R

    ReplyDelete