Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Four Apples" by Amy Stewart--SOLD

I'm on a still life kick right now. It's been really fun painting streetscapes lately, and I know I'll get back to it soon, especially because I have a stack of images from New Orleans and Mexico I want to get into.

But I went to the farmer's market on the last market day of the year, and there were all these apples and onions and leeks, and--well, you'll see them over the next few weeks!

Click here to bid. 5 x 7 inch oil on 1/2 inch board, sides painted black, slots on the back make it easy to hang on the wall.

Meanwhile, I have also re-listed last week's painting for three days only. That's right, three days. Then it goes into the holiday sale we're holding this Saturday. So if you're interested in "At the Sherry-Netherland," click here for one last chance to bid.

1 comment: