Saturday, September 17, 2011

"SHELTER COVE" by Jane Morac'e

One morning last Spring I took a drive out to Shelter Cove. When I arrived, the sky was totally overcast. It didn't look very promising so I decided to go. Then just as I was leaving, I saw a little blue. The  sky opened up and it  was so interesting. I unpacked my paints and easel. The scene was a real set-up.  I made a quick oil sketch and took a photo. In a short time the patches of blue  sky were covered with clouds again. To learn more or to bid CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have some compositional elements pushing hard to the left, and some pushing hard to the right, some pushing up some down and it all holds together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. Dubai Painters

    ReplyDelete