Thursday, September 3, 2015

"Fashion" oil by Rachel K Schlueter

Oil on 8x10" canvas
"Fashion" Maybe on exhibit at The Highlight Gallery in Mendocino for September. I brought in several for their choosing. I'm so excited and honored to be part of this exhibit titled Humboldt's Finest, I love Mendocino and I especially enjoy visiting the spacious Hightlight Gallery. Lots of Humboldt county artist including Stock Schlueter show there, so it feels homey to me. Only three hours from Eureka. Reception is Saturday Sept. 12th 5-8 pm

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, this painting induced an instant and automatic sense of empathy within me.
    What a wonderful painting.
    Congratulations on your show at the Highlight !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Terry! I'm so excited about being included in the exhibit.

    ReplyDelete