Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Morning Reflections by Andrew Daniel


"Morning Reflections" by Andrew Daniel
9" x 12" oil on canvas

I knew that in this painting, the thing I wanted to express was the beauty of the combination of brilliant green of the floating plants against the rich periwinkle of the water, so I leaned on that first before it could change. Then I just built the rest of the scene around it!

North Coast Open Studios started off slow this weekend, but then turned into my best yet! Many people came to take advantage of the over one hundred pieces in my "Make Me An Offer Room". Where I have pieces marked down and am open to haggling. There is still a tone of work left in there if you want to come check it out next Sat. And Sun. 11:00 to 5:00pm at 1885 Zehndner Ave. Arcata, Ca. 

Some people even bought pieces through Facebook just seeing stuff they liked in the photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment