Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Simple Portrait Business - Andrew Daniel


 

 


I have been practicing portrait painting from photographs with the thought that I might start a portrait painting business online. My thought was that if I streamline the process I could make it possible to set up a steady flow of small inexpensive commissions. This could help me transition into a more reliable artistic income vs. working so many hours as a care provider. So far I have been having a lot of fun working with fast drying casein paint, it's like watercolor but is opaque. 

The source photos were taken from an app I found called sktcher. People post photos of themselves and others draw them. It is a hoot!

If you are interested in having a portrait done, you can contact me at Andrewdanielcomissions@yahoo.com

There are very specific rules tho.
- the portrait must be close up, (head or head and shoulders)
- the subject must be a human being
- if you really want something nice try to avoid head on flash photography, and send me a few photos to choose from

Price is 70$ for a Casien painting 9" x 12"
          Or 150$ for an Oil painting 9" x 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment