Tuesday, December 6, 2016

More portraits -Andrew Daniel

 

 

 

Last week I had posted some experiments with casein paint. After trying a couple more of those I realized that the opacity of the paint was somehow making it more laborious to put blended edges into portraits, which made me come back to watercolor, which had been my original intention, wanting something that felt  drawn in with splashes of color. These are my initial three attempts. I've been trying to get one done a day, milking each new painting for everything I can learn from it. I've had 4 inquiries for portraits in the last week so this might just turn into something! If you are interested in having a close up head or head and shoulders portrait done for 70$, hit me up at andrewdanielcomissions@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment