Monday, December 18, 2017

“Wetland Greens” by Andrew Daniel



After months of playing with process and abstracting nature, it felt like it was time to revisit and finish up some landscapes that I had left unresolved. I really enjoyed working in this mode again. Perhaps it fits my way of thinking better. I like making art that is receptive and observant of nature. By trying to abstract nature, I felt like I lost my relationship to it. This isn’t the first time I’ve rode this merry-go-round and ended up right back where I started, but each time is really instructive and helpful.


“Wetland Greens” 

12” x 24”

original hand painted in oil on canvas by Andrew Daniel


Available in my Etsy Shop: artofandrewdaniel 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/559913846/wetland-greenshttps://www.etsy.com/listing/559913846/wetland-greens

2 comments:

  1. I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    House Painting Contractor in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks Painting company Miami

    ReplyDelete