Thursday, December 19, 2013

"They're Here!" by Rachel K Schlueter

Oil on 36x24" canvas.
 Painted for Cat Art Show LA  opening Jan. 25th in Santa Monica. 
"They're Here!" was painted at the request of the exhibit's curator, Susan Michals, she had seen a similar painting I had done but was no longer available. I'm thrilled this one turned out because ya never know how a painting is going to act. In this exhibit I'll be showing three collages and two oils paintings depicting the cat as muse. This exhibit is getting lots of good press. Here are links to two publications that included my artwork. I guess, it's my fifteen minutes... Links:  Huffington Post
and  Black Book

1 comment:

  1. That is one wild looking cat! Congratulations on being invited into this show. We loved seeing your work on the links. Jim and Terry

    ReplyDelete